Monday 1 April 2013

Hafiz Saeed is a killer of Kashmiris: Dr. Shabir Choudhry


Hafiz Saeed is a killer of Kashmiris: Dr. Shabir Choudhry

Apr 1, 6:19 pm
Geneva, April 1 (ANI): Kashmiri leader Dr. Shabir Choudhry has categorically described Jamaat-ud-Dawa leader Hafeez Saeed as a killer of Kashmiris.
In an interview given to ANIhere recently, Dr. Choudhry said: “Hafiz Saeed from one point of view is the killer of Kashmiris. And I am saying this quite openly. Maybe, there could be repercussions for me calling Hafiz Saeed a killer on T.V. It is not a small thing, but I am saying this. And, if my death is at the hands of his men, I can’t change that. I say this that they have killed the innocent Kashmiris.”
“The kind of politics, the kind of strategy his party and other Jihadi groups are promoting, it is my firm belief that they are not pro-Kashmir. They are killing my Kashmir. My people are dying and somebody has to talk about this,” he added.
Choudhry further revealed that Hafiz Saeed was such a busy person that even the Prime Minister of Pakistan had to seek an appointment before meeting him.
He also claimed that Saeed’s recent meeting with Kashmiri separatist leader Yasin Malik and their decision to be seen on the same platform, was pre-arranged and pre-planned. (ANI)

No comments: