I have the honour to submit some chilling facts about the atrocities committed by Pakistani regime against 2 million indigenous people of UN disputed Gilgit Baltistan. Political activists and religious persons and students of Pakistan occupied Gilgit Baltistan (PoGB) who do not comply with ISI’s dictation have been framed under anti-Terrorist act of Schedule 4. But the real terrorists who bomb and kill innocent civilians in Shrines, Mosques, Roadways and other places are free to roam. It’s no secret that Hafiz Saeed, the head of Lashkar-e-Toiba who has been banned by the UN, is a highly respected terrorist in Pakistan. This is clearly shown by the fact that he has been awarded a de-facto status like that of a king by keeping him in his house under tight security cover, so that nobody, not even USA would be able to get their hands around him. There are thousands of terrorist individuals and more than a dozen terrorist organizations active within different Madrasas, religious and political parties who are enjoying full impunity under Pakistan government institutions.
Those terrorists who killed thousands innocent people of PoGB (Pakistan occupied Gilgit Baltistan) on KKH and in Gilgit have not been brought to Justice to this day. All the government sponsored terrorist organizations are active in Pakistan, but more than 150 people of PoGB are facing this Chinese type of draconian law (subjecting them to worst conditions than a prison, whereby the persons are taken bare to the Hospital for treatment, and School to get his minor child).
The lives, property and freedom of the people is under serious threat due to Pakistan and China’s joint conspiracy to strengthen their occupation under the garb of CPEC (China Pakistan Economic Corridor).
Mostly BNF workers and the lives of some other nationalists is under serious threat, as a result of their constant struggle against the occupation of Pakistan since 1992. Some terrorists are acting on their own when they feel cheated by ISI while many others are directed by ISI against their religious and political opponents. However, in Gilgit Baltistan (under occupation of Pakistan), where no terrorist organization has been reported by Pakistani occupying regime, about 150 people have been charged under Schedule 4. A few youths from PoGB, have been purposefully misguided, trained by ISI, and recruited into different terrorist organizations, but they do not live in PoGB.
The peaceful indigenous people of PoGB and nationalists are facing serious threats, because they are not willing to bow to the dictations of Pakistani forces, who have choked their legitimate voices and grabbed their lands to build cantonments and torture cells for Pakistani and Chinese forces and their intelligence agencies. We may recall that under the Truce Terms of UNCIP resolution, Pakistan has absolutely no right to remain in this disputed land, because Pakistani forces and its civilians had to withdraw within a period of 3 months after this UNCIP resolution passed on 28th April 1949. After lapse of 68 years of non-complying, Pakistan rather has virtually changed the whole 72000 Sq KM area of this UN declared disputed region in to Military Torture Camp.
People have no Right of vote, freedom of speech and access to Justice
Balawaristan National Front (BNF)
Head Office: Majini Mahla, Gilgit, Balawaristan (Pakistan & China Occupied Gilgit Baltistan)
Ph: 0032 22311750
1. Majeedullah Khan (from Yasen) arrested on 2nd Oct 2016, seriously tortured by JIT (Joint Investigation Team, included all the Pakistani agencies and Police under the ISI) and a staged drama was played out alleging recovery of 8 Klashinkovs from him. He was tortured untill 25th October 2016 and then sent to Jail on the same day by declaring him an Indian agent.
2. Sanaullah Khan, (brother of Majeedullah Khan; my brother in-law and cousin From Yasen) a student who was living in Rawalpindi for study has been arrested on 4th Oct 2016 from Rawalpindi by ISI and Police, and sent to Jail on 25th October 2016 on judicial remand on terrorist charges. His fault was to send Brooshaaski language books to Gahkuch, district Ghazer.
3. Qoowat Khan, President BNF Yasen unit
4. Sher Hafas- member BNF (from Yasen), released on bail
5. Mohammad Wali (Ex-hawaldar), member BNF, from Yasen,
6. Imamdad, who is my has been arrested on charges of involving in public gathering in Yasen on 8th September 2016.
7. Inayat Karim has been arrested on 30th September 2016, charged on collecting books and pamphlets. Sent to Jail on 25th October 2016 on judicial remand.
8. Sajjad Karim a minor student sent to Jail on 25th October 2016 on judicial remand. He was released on bail by Shabaz Anti-Terrorist Judge on 03rd December 2016.
9. Qayoom Khan GS BNF Ghazer and candidate GBLA, arrested in Schedule 4 on 26th August 2016 from Yasen, because he participated in a meeting without permission.
10. Qoowat Khan President BNF Yasen Unit, once released and re-arrested on 12th Oct 2016 and sent to Jail on 25th October 2016.
11. Marooko (Haveldar retired) from Yasen on 8th September 2016
12. Safdar Ali, Central President BNF, arrested on 12th Feb. 2017, when he was going to address the Media, along with Advocate Mahboob Ali, to refute IGP Zafar Awan’s false allegations against BNF Chairman and its members.
13. Mahboob Ali Advocate arrested on 12th Feb. 2017, when he was going to address the Media, along with Safdar Ali, to refute IGP Zafar Awan’s false allegations against BNF Chairman and its members. Both Safdar and Mahboob sent to Jail after 7 days of JIT torture.
14. Daulat Jan, Chief Editor Daily Bangesahar (Urdu) and weekly Baang (Eng) was arrested under schedule 4, because of his journalistic endeavors.
The list below consists of members of BNF who were arrested under Schedule 4.
1. Qayoom Khan, General Secretary district Ghazer, president Yasen unit and ex candidate GBLA, is in Jail, arrested on 26th August 2016, tortured by JIT with false cases registered against him.
2. Safdar Ali Central President BNF arrested on 12th Feb. 2017, just before his Press conference in Gilgit
Those who fled the country due to dire threats to their lives:
1. Adv. Shokoor Khan was forced to flee PoGB on 14th December 2016, due to severe threats to his life. His only crime is being my brother, and refusing to take ISI’s order to be their agent against me and BNF.
2. Sher Nadir Shahi fled on 22nd October 2016, because of severe threat to his life. He is Coordinator of BNSO (Balawaristan National Students Organization).