Friday 23 August 2024

How well are you prepared for this exam?

 How well are you prepared for this exam?

In August students eagerly wait for two results, A-level results, and GCSE results. After receiving the results some are jubilant about their success, and others are grumpy and disappointed.

On the Day of Judgement, we human beings will also be given results.

In Sura 69 the Holy Quran says:

Ayat 19 As for those given their records in their right hand, they will cry ˹happily˺, “Here ˹everyone˺! Read my record!

Ayat 25 And as for those given their record in their left hand, they will cry ˹bitterly˺, “I wish I had not been given my record,

Ayat 28 My wealth has not benefited me!

Unlike exams of GCSE and A levels, we cannot re-sit this exam but the reward and punishment of this is permanent.

How well are you prepared for this exam?

No comments: