1. Imran Khan and his companions-of-necessity have claimed that his “Azadi March” is aimed at dislodging the Nawaz Sharif government because it came to power as a result of allegedly rigged elections. If his struggle is against the election fraud and to seek transparent elections – and not exclusively for settling a score with and due to personal vendetta against Nawaz Sharif – then why he didn’t protest against the most brutal dictator of Pakistan’s political annals General Musharraf’s elections of 2002 which would go down as one of the most fraudulent and engineered elections in the country’s history. As a result of those elections, his hand-crafted Quaid League miraculously won super majority under the leadership of Shujaat/Pervez, the most opportunist politicians of Pakistan. Almost all PTI candidates everywhere in Pakistan lost their security deposits; even Imran Khan could not give a reasonable fight to his opposing PMLN candidate in Lahore. However, Imran Khan never uttered a single word against those elections because he was gifted a seat in the National Assembly by the “power-that-be” in order to satisfy his long cherished ambition of getting into the National Assembly.
3. The prevalent social, political and moral deterioration of Pakistani society has been in the making since its very inception, and it certainly is not the making of Nawaz Sharif or his party. The much needed evolution of national institutions was undermined at the very beginning and was pioneered by the first Prime Minister Liaquat Ali Khan in a tacit power struggle between Mr. Jinnah and himself. Subsequent destruction of national institutions at the hands of respective Military dictators has brought the nation building efforts to the point of utter chaos. Every conscious and sensible person has no two opinions about the sublime reality that General Musharraf’s regime was the most brutal and barbaric and he had no respect for any institution of the country. But it’s part of the record that Imran Khan welcomed Musharraf’s take over in 1999 and wholeheartedly supported his deceptive referendum of 2002. He didn’t organize any Azadi March during Zardari regime when everyone in the world categorically knew the corrupt credentials of Zardari and his scandalous ministers. Why has he decided to target only Nawaz Sharif holding him exclusively responsible for all the evils? What is he going to achieve by targeting only Nawaz Sharif since his pseudo efforts don’t appear to be resulting in uniting the Pakistani nation?
5. Democracy is very fragile in Pakistan after a tedious rule of senseless regime of Musharraf and his boot-lickers. Though not a single Pakistani foresaw that Benazir Bhutto would be assassinated and Zardari would become the master of their fate with the connivance of Musharraf, Zardari remained the ultimate leader of the country for 5 years against all odds. Why Imran Khan did not organize such Azadi March against Zardari era? What stopped him from doing so?
11. Why he picked 14th August, which is supposed to be the day to show solidarity, unity and integrity to the rest of the world and prove that despite all the differences Pakistanis are united when it comes to cherishing their freedom? Why he chose to become the most divisive voice in the prevalent political landscape, and has turned the national Independence Day into a day of conflict and sharp division across the political spectrum of Pakistan?
13. History reveals that a serious law and order situation has always been intentionally created in Pakistan by certain hidden (and not so hidden) powers whenever a serious effort is made to find an amicable settlement of the lingering issues between India and Pakistan. CIA funded and supported ZA Bhutto’s aggressive movement against Ayub Khan when he signed a peace agreement with Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri of India in Teshkent that was mediated by the USSR; something that America didn’t like. Kargil adventure was played by General Musharraf when Atal Bihari Vajpai visited Pakistan by bus and expressed India’s willingness to settle territorial issues based on give and take; a flexibility first time ever shown by any Indian leader. Even a radical Hindu leader like L.K. Advani started openly saying that “Pakistan ko kuch dey kur he jaan churwani parey gi”. History has taught us that whenever there is a political change in India, that time is always very vulnerable for Pakistan from security point of view. Why Imran Khan has picked this vulnerable time to create an internal chaos and instability in the country?
14. Javed Hashmi was the most prestigious and credible politician that Imran Khan always wanted to recruit to enhance PTI’s political stature. Javed Hashmi was so dear to Imran Khan’s heart that eventually when he agreed to join the party, Imran Khan immediately appointed him the party Chairman – it appeared that PTI had recruited an experienced politician to fill the newly minted post of party Chairman! But when that person of character checkmated Imran Khan on his dangerous path and its destructive impact on the country’s interests then Imran Khan realized that Javed Hashmi would not hesitate to tell rest of the world about the nefarious designs of Imran Khan, hence he literally pushed his former demi god out of the party. And very next moment Javed Hashmi became the worst hypocrite and liar in the political landscape of Pakistan! Can Imran Khan explain that why he preferred Shaikh Rasheed over Javed Hashmi? (Well, the explanation that he has already given clearly seems to be ridiculous and utter non-sense). So, character and integrity don’t mean anything to Imran Khan anymore because one doesn’t need to say anything about Shaikh Rasheed’s character – from the democratic point of view, he himself has always claimed that he is a GHQ’s man!
16. Who in the world has given him the most foolish idea that he is a bigger politician than Nawaz Sharif? One may hate Nawaz Sharif but his leadership credentials are much higher than IK – even Benazir had to swallow the harsh reality that NS had a committed and loyal following. Just imagine, if PMLN workers simultaneously come out on streets then there obviously will be a civil war, and that’s exactly what Imran Khan is doing. But the question is, on whose behest?
18. There has always been a sharp division and wedge of hatred amongst political, religious, nationalist and racial groups in the country, and that enmity has intensely sharpened in last few years. This conflict has gone beyond the limits of morality and decency, and is a major factor in intensifying the political ruggedness and rigidity in Pakistani society. The hatred and intolerability of each other in the society has become so personalized that national interests and national solidarity are no longer even the remotest considerations. Resultantly, the outcries of rival politicians have become more of battle cries filled with utmost vengeance that’s personal in nature than national. That exactly what Imran Khan is doing, and even a casual look at the cavalcade that he has gathered to take personalized revenge from Nawaz Sharif will prove the harsh reality of him being a demagogue instead of a politician with a program of sincere change. By using filthy language and portraying PMLN as the devil’s party, he is acting like a fostered protégé of General Musharraf who destroyed every fissure of the social contract in the country (if there was ever any). What kind of revolution Imran Khan is trying to bring when everything he is doing and every word he is uttering and every person he is aligning with portrays an abstract of utter chaos and animosity?
20. He has uttered the idea of starting a Civil Disobedience Movement – a word from Gandhi Bible! Does it mean that he is a Ghandi follower, because Jinnah never ever uttered such words during the whole Pakistan Movement? What an intellectually shallow buffoon! Civil Obedience means no payment of taxes and non-compliance with prevalent system of the state – a constitutional obligation of every Pakistani. Not paying taxes to whom, to Pakistan? Because tax is not given to Nawaz Sharif, rather it’s paid to state for its everyday operations? Corruption is not the responsibility of only Nawaz Sharif; rather corruption has been rampant since the inception of Pakistan. Just have a look; PTI’s General Secretary and the most propagated Mr. Clean, Jahangir Tareen, is one of the biggest tax evaders in Pakistan and someone who has been nurtured with Afghan war’s drug money – he happens to be the son in law of General Akhtar Abdul-Rehman and brother in law of Humayun Akhtar Khan! In the annals of political struggle, Civil Disobedience has only happened against a foreign occupation or a colonial power, and never against the government of one’s own country. If Imran Khan has expressed his intentions of starting a Civil Disobedience Movement, it can only happen against the constitution of Pakistan and would be tantamount to treason. What kind of stupid person he is? He wants to destroy all the institutions just because he has personal score to settle with Nawaz Sharif. ALL the people around him have personal grudge and anger against NS….Sheikh Rasheed, Khursheed Qasuri, Asif Ahmad Ali, Jahangir Tareen, etc. There is no denying the fact that he has become a prisoner of his own mentality and has become a puppet in the hands of some anti-state string pullers. Why Imran Khan has conceded to such forces of chaos and status quo and where are the people who remained with him over the years when he could not win even a municipal councillor’s elections? Why such committed people have been pushed back, and persons like Sheikh Rasheed are close to him. WOW….what a character!
21. Islamic world is going through an extremely painful and oppressive period in history. Europe, America, India, Russia, and Zionists are unflinchingly united in the cause of destroying and destabilizing all the Islamic countries, especially those countries that have military potential and are conscious protectors of their Islamic identity. The so called Arab Spring, subsequent phase of an uneasy calm, and then the engineered reverse Arab Spring have created an utter chaos in the region, seriously weakened the countries, and intensified the internal socio-politico-religious conflicts. Inhumane and cannibalistic brutalities of Israel in Gaza have overshadowed the memories of Nero, Chenghiz Khan, and Pol Pot. Innocent people are being butchered and decapitated in Syria for the last three years, Afghanistan has been turned into a fuming pile of blood and bones, starvation ridden people are being mulched to death in several African countries just for being Muslims, Libyan people have been embroiled into a never-ending tribal war, brutal regime has been installed in Egypt by engineering the removal of popularly elected government and people are being slaughtered simply for being Muslims, and the list goes on. Imran Khan picked this moment to create an internal chaos in the name of Azadi March when international media was not giving any news coverage to the unprecedented brutalities perpetrated by Israel on the people of Gaza. Innocent babies and little children were being barbarically bullet-holed in their mother’s laps and the episode had all the hallmarks of a pre-planned genocide. In that situation when global media had purposely blacked out the reporting of Israeli genocide, Pakistani media was bound to report on such atrocities and become a voice of such atrocities. But Imran Khan picked this time in connivance with known foreign agent Tahir ul Qadri to create internal chaos and crisis so the national media would be left with no choice but to make the coverage of domestic crisis its top priority by suppressing the reporting of Israeli atrocities in Gaza. Why he has played second fiddle to Zionist and CIA strategists by not letting the Pakistani media report on the Gaza war lest the brutalities might seriously infuriate and irreversibly anger more than 1.5 billion Muslims around the world against Israel?