Tuesday 10 April 2012

Comments in my support by a person I have never met

Comments in my support by a person I have never met

Gene Rossano Iftikhar Khan whenever I see someone trying to destroy the credibility of another I wonder, what is their motivation. Wheneever I see name calling or see labels applied, or unsupported / undocumented charges tacked against another I wonder where is the supporting evidence. When anyone is working to deminish the value of anohers credentials which are in the public record, I wonder why has that person kepy their credetials hidden. Credibility comes from making completely supported and documented charges against another not simply by slinging mud pies at the barn. If you are to have standing in any community you will need to greatly improve the documentation and credentials side of your presentations. As a foreigner looking in, I have reviewed Shabir Choudhry's credentials and they appear almost mpeccable. I have reviewed several of his presentations and the are always documented in full with names, dates, attendees, and often times giving extensive background on each person commented upon. You might try to emulaye his style and high character of not slandering anyone because that is the sure sign of no value.

Gene Rossano I do not pretend to know any of the answers to the issues of J&K including the questions about Shabir Choudhry or his accusers. From my foreign and distant observations over many many months, perhaps even a year or more Sabir Choudry always seems to state where his information comes from and from whom. Most often he provides dates and circumstances. It is difficult to give credence to his detractors who most often are simply calling him bad names and accusing him of misc. nonsencse without providing sufficient evidence for any reasonable person to give credence to their claims or detractions. Until such person steps forward and presents him or herself in the same very professional manner and capacity as Sabir Choudry, none will ganer any support form any reasonably inteligent foreigners who are quite necesary to generate world support for a free and independent J&K.

Gene Rossano To clarify things Mumtaz Mirza and Naz Noor, I am not defending Sabir Choudry. I am imploring everyone addressing the subject of J&K to present their views in a comprehensive, intelligent manner supported by the proper facts. Right or wrong, good or bad, Sabir Choudry does this virtually every time he puts pen to paper.

Further, I said, “I do not pretend to know any of the answers to the issues of J&K including the questions about Shabir Choudhry or his accusers. From my foreign and distant observations over many many months, perhaps even a year or more Sabir Choudry always... seems to state where his information comes from and from whom. Most often he provides dates and circumstances.

It is difficult to give credence to his detractors who most often are simply calling him bad names and accusing him of misc. nonsense without providing sufficient evidence for any reasonable person to give credence to their claims or detractions.

I did not say that I “don't know and don't wanna know “. I am and have been making a very concerted effort to learn and to stay abreast of the matters of J&K while gathering up information on the “accurate” history of J&K.

I believe in freedom and independence without the Church, any church, religion or religious group either ruling or controlling the process of government or the people governed.

I support causes such as that of J&K as I have supported the cause of the green movement in Iran. In so doing it is always most difficult to get at the “truth”, what ever the “truth” really is, which often times lies in the eyes of the the beholder.

One thing that is quite helpful in digging for the truth is to read positive statements supported with names, dates, locations, and other types of verifiable data.

Most often the truth cannot be found within crude, rude, finger pointing, name calling, label affixing unsupported statements. These types of statements must always be completely discounted to a value of zero as they provide no substantial evidence upon which decisions made after verification and research of all information can be accomplished.

As a point of information I own and operate the smallest dry cleaning and laundering “drop shop” in the world. People drop off soiled garments. I send them to a processing plant in another city. The plant cleans the garments and ships them back to me. My customers pick up their clean garments within about three days. On my my end, I do everything. I have no employees. I am not rich nor do I ever anticipate that I will be.

I have a moral and ethical responsibility to stand up and speak out on issues from my backyard to issues like J&K. The risk is not a part of the equation.

This is part of my community responsibility. Today my community embraces the entire world and all nations within it.

Mumtaz Mirza Gene Rossano If you don't know and don't wanna know then why you butted in? People who work for agencies they always well organised and well documented as they have financial and professional support behind them.

Naz Noor Gene Rossano I find this strange you are in every forum defending Shabir while every one else is telling all his real face, when you don't know about Kashmiri politics you should not defend wrong doers.

No comments: